SOLVED

Mgmt.AppCatalog.LOBApp.Upload.BadRequest.UnknownTeamsAppManifestExceptionType error has occured

Brass Contributor

I cannot upload custom app into organization because Mgmt.AppCatalog.LOBApp.Upload.BadRequest.UnknownTeamsAppManifestExceptionType error has occured.

karamem0_0-1649593460700.png

What I tried:

• I tried to upload same app to other tenant but got same error.
  • I tried to upload other app but got same error.

What happened?

50 Replies

I have the same issue since this morning .

2022-04-11 16_34_39-Window_fail.png

Also, since I uploaded the first version of another app last week, it doesn't show me the icon in the list, but it does appear in the app itself. If anyone can help me about this error.

2022-04-11 16_19_40-Window.png

Same issue when sideloading the sample bot https://github.com/OfficeDev/Microsoft-Teams-Samples/tree/main/samples/bot-calling-meeting/csharp/Ma... (after replacing the placeholders in the manifest according to the documentation).

heinrichulbricht_0-1649688402136.png

heinrichulbricht_4-1649688507461.png

We are also experiencing the same issue across all customers when trying to upload a MS Teams manifest.
We're experiencing the same today with a new app upload. Also passes validation.
We are facing the same issue - couldn't submit updates to the app and our production deployment is disturbed and causing issues. Can MS please provide latest update on this?
same issue here...any updates?
Attempting to upload the Request A Teams App from Github.
Am facing the same issue. Have created a ticket with Microsoft. Anyone found a workaround?

Same issue here, with two different tenants. A few weeks ago I was able to upload apps.

I have just tried again and it worked. Apparently issue has been fixed.

MSFT acknowledged the issue and I think has fixed it. It is working for me now.

Do you have to reset any services or something to bring it back to normal? I am still seeing the publish option loading loading and loading but nothing happens. Please advise

kalyanpolasi_0-1649713023112.png

Didn't have to do anything on our side. I'm guessing that Microsoft is rolling out the fix in waves to all of our tenants. Try again tomorrow?
Thanks for your response. We were thinking the same. Will try again later some time.
best response confirmed by karamem0 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

karamem0 - This issue has fixed now. Could you please check once.

Hi bro So i have a problem that When i sigh in to Microsoft teams they want to write my phone number so send me a code but I don’t receive the code massage on my phone number i tried everything but it’s not work
Hi bro
So i have a problem that When i sigh in to Microsoft teams they want to write my phone number so send me a code but I don’t receive the code massage on my phone number i tried everything but it’s not work

@Nivedipa-MSFTeverything is working fine on my end now, can't speak for the others though.

Thanks a lot. It seems to work fine for my environment.

@karamem0 - You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback.

Thanks,
Nivedipa