co-joined teams hub

Copper Contributor

a_bro__0-1648870374789.png

This is a diagram in the Hub2 device shop. It shows 4 hubs mounted on a wall, working together... see attached pic. I have 4 hubs in my organization. Can I do this?  I would love to do a co-join where the video is on one screen, and the content on another. Does anyone know how to do this?

3 Replies

Hello @a_bro_,

Stacking up devices like in the presentation is not yet available. However, Surface Hubs can be configured to work in tandem during a Teams meeting and display different information from the same meeting. This is called Coordinated Meetings and can be used with other devices as well.

Hope this helps,

Cezar

thanks.
Coordinated join is a great idea. I tried it a year ago. I found it a little underwhelming. That is, it showed the same content on both devices. so at that point, I could not see an advantage. Has it improved? There are some obvious scenarios, split videos/ split video and contant, but I could not see any functionality to do this.
We can have a look at the configuration and work it out, I'm sure. Would you mind opening a case with Support to check?

Thank you,
Cezar