We have released an update to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, version 4.1.1. The update addresses several issues that are important to our customers.
Updates in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 4.1.1 include:
- Fixed connection failure by not requiring Certificate Revocation List (CRL) check during authentication. #1706
- Parallelized SSRP requests on Linux and macOS when MultiSubNetFailover is specified. #1708, #1746
- Added CommandText length validation when using stored procedure command types. #1709
- Fixed NullReferenceException during Azure Active Directory authentication. #1710
- Fixed null SqlBinary as rowversion. #1712
- Fixed table's collation overriding with default UTF8 collation. #1749
Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI (.NET Framework dependency) and
Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI.runtime (.NET Core/Standard dependency) version to
v4.0.1 #1755, which includes the fix for AppDomain crash introducing in issue #1418
- Code improvements: #1711
To get the new package, add a NuGet reference to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient in your application.
For the list of changes in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 4.1.1, you can also see the Release Notes.
If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, head over to the SqlClient GitHub repository and submit an issue.