SharePoint Central Administration and MySites not Working

Copper Contributor

Hello All,

I have been tasked with determining why our SharePoint Farm Central Administration page won't load. We cannot currently administer our Farm using the Central Admin Console. I know some other Engineers tried to perform a Nintex update that initially caused issues requiring a restore. They decided to restore from a VM snap taken before the Nintex update. We have 6 SharePoint servers with 2 SQL in an AG. The Farm seems to function for our users, but we cannot make changes.
I've started to look into the event log.

I'm getting a lot of Event ID:3351.

Source="Microsoft-SharePoint Products-SharePoint Foundation"

Task Category: Database
Level: Critical

SQL database login for 'SharePoint_Config' on instance 'SQLAG' failed. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.

Login failed for user 'US\WEBSERVER$.'

Event ID: 6398 

Log Name: Application
Source: Microsoft-SharePoint Products-SharePoint Foundation

Task Category: Timer
Level: Critical

Description:
The Execute method of job definition Nintex.Administration.Common.ConsumptionLicensingJob.NintexSynchronization (ID) threw an exception. More information is included below.

[SPContentDatabase Name=WSS_Content_MySites] is unsupported and cannot be used by the current Farm.

Has anyone seen something like this and have any advice? Should I be looking at other logs to help aid me in troubleshooting? Thanks for your time and consideration.

0 Replies