SharePoint 2019 On Premise not sending Alerts

Copper Contributor

I have a SharePoint 2019 On Premise single server farm (our dev/test environment) that is sending emails if they are generated by workflows but the out of the box alerts are not working.  I can see the alert created and added to the ImmedSubscriptions table but they are just not sending.  It happens to all users and all site collections in the farm.  I have doing everything in these articles but still cannot get them to work.  

SharePoint Troubleshooting: Alert Email Does Not Go Out - TechNet Articles - United States (English)...

SharePoint Alert Notifications Not Working - Checklist for Troubleshooting - SharePoint Diary

Users don't receive SharePoint Online alert notifications - SharePoint | Microsoft Docs

Anyone have any other suggestions?

3 Replies
I have also verified that the Immediate Alerts Timer Job is running however it is taking zero time to run. I have also verified that this same issue occurs in our new Production environment.
We finally figured this one out. SharePoint 2019 Outgoing Email settings has a new feature to use TLS Security or not. When we turned this off our alerts started flowing.
Obrigado David por reportar sua dor e soluciona-lá. Até o momento meus alertas voltaram a funcionar! Abraço.

Thank you David for reporting your pain and solving it. So far my alerts are working again! Hug.