List column json formatting

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to add a Gantt chart to our project tracker, but I need one that has two bars for each line - I'd like to display project prep and project implementation in the same line.

I was trying to modify this json, but I was only able to create them in two separate columns. When I try to add the two blocks in json together, it displays them with a gap inbetween the two time frames, even though the dates are correct.

julisp_0-1682115280486.png

Can anyone tell me if this is possible?

Thank you in advance!

5 Replies

@julisp Can you share the JSON you are using currently with us? Maybe someone will help you by looking at the JSON if there are any problems with the JSON you are using.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

thank you so much - I was actually able to figure this out myself :)

@julisp Great, glad you got it working. Can you please share the working JSON here with us so that it will help others with similar question in future? Thanks!

Please consider giving Like if my post helped you in any way. For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

Hi @julisp - I am actually working on the same issue. Would you mind sharing your JSON? I would greatly appreciate it

Of course!

Important disclaimer, I have since completely abandoned this whole idea, and I don't even have the list anymore to test it, but I think this was a final, working version: https://pastebin.com/jkT4wnCK