SOLVED

Is there a trial version of sharepoint in the cloud that works on mac?

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

I'm in the process of applying for a sales position that involves consulting for sharepoint. Being completely green about sharepoint I was hoping to find a trial of sharepoint in the cloud to give it a try before my interview so I can gain a better perspective of what sharepoint can do. Can anyone assist me? If so, where is the best place to obtain free training?

thanks,

peter.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

You can do that, set up a free Office 365 trial like from here, which I assume will work for something like 30 days or a free dev tenant which is good for a year. These come with SharePoint Online, the cloud version of SharePoint. Here are some free introductory training resources -

SharePoint help center

SharePoint Online video training

I'm unable to access SharePoint . Is there no longer a trial for SharePoint ?

@Lyova_M You can join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program which will allow you to use all M365 services including SharePoint online for free.

Follow below documentations:

1. Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program today! 
  2. Welcome to the Microsoft 365 Developer Program 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

You can do that, set up a free Office 365 trial like from here, which I assume will work for something like 30 days or a free dev tenant which is good for a year. These come with SharePoint Online, the cloud version of SharePoint. Here are some free introductory training resources -

SharePoint help center

SharePoint Online video training

View solution in original post