Display all the versions of list items

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

How to display all the versions of list item in SharePoint Online?

5 Replies

@Anamika_Ignatiuz Where do you want to display the versions of item?

You can see list item version history using: 

ganeshsanap_0-1679476298876.pngFollow this documentation for more information: View the version history of an item or file in a list or library 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

@ganeshsanap 

Here is my list in which i grouped items based on id. Now i want to see that version history of an individual item in this view.

Is that possible?

HemantDhanrale_0-1679476743196.png

@HemantDhanrale If versioning is enabled for the list, you can try following options given in my answer above.

You can also select list item and use version history option from list command bar at the top: 

ganeshsanap_0-1679480179892.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

We tried this solution we need to show all the versions in current list view

@HemantDhanrale It is not possible to add version history list in list view using SharePoint out of the box functionalities. You may need to create a custom solution for this.