I have configured a pre-define trainable classifier, and it is working in office applications with built in labeling client. however, when I check the same document in Web, the policy tip is not visible even after I keep my browser open and active more than 5 minutes.
I have tested the same document by login into compliance portal > Trainable classifier and the document is picking as it contents IT data.
again, the configuration have been done about 48 hours ago.
below are the configurations that I have done and appreciate if anyone have any clue on this. I was wondering if I miss any configurations.
- label settings
- scope: File, Email, Site, UnifiedGroup
- No encryption
- Auto-labeling for files and emails configured with IT trainable classifier only.
- Label policy settings
- User must provide a justification to remove or lower its classification
- Require users to apply a label to their emails and documents
- Note: I have removed the "Require users to apply a label to their emails and documents" setting from policy and checked it but issue is still exist.
Below is testing looks like in Office Desktop and Web.
Thanks in advance,