New Blog Post | Microsoft Sentinel this Week - Issue #52

Microsoft

AshleyMartin_0-1647020184852.png

Hi, all! Welcome to the weekly newsletter. And, welcome to all the new subscribers this week! For whatever reason, we had an even larger new subscriber week. Hey, I’m not complaining. The more the merrier.
This week, there’s a couple things I’d like to make mention of before leaving you with the week’s newsletter content.
First off, we have new survey available where you can supply your feedback. This one is around using more automation to help with investigation and incident workflow. The survey won’t take much of your time, but the results could be far reaching. So, if you time, please supply your feedback:
Sentinel Incident Workflow survey
Today, Microsoft Sentinel Automation rules and Playbooks can help automate the incident handling process and run some tasks on-demand. We have heard from customers that this doesn’t quite solve the “incident workflow” problem completely. We are looking to better solve this, end-to-end, and are open to creating new features to accomplish this. To scope the effort, we would love to hear from our customers.
Secondly, I don’t know if you caught it this week, but we have a new SC-series exam coming: SC-100- Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect.
0 Replies