Android phone cloning, breaching? My phone is continuously being hacked and I don't know how to stop

Copper Contributor
2 Replies
I don't know what kind of mobile user you're whether you spending lots of time with social media and internet surfing.
Whatever if it is the main resource of the hacking your phone is mainly internet-based. Through your phone IP address.
You can reduce significantly reduce being hacked but not 100% sure. It's based on own your hand.

● Make sure to keep your phone updates and security updates are upto-date.
● Don't' use untrusted Wi-Fi network because sometimes hackers are monitoring you.
● If you really want to use Wi-Fi network access through a VPN in public places.
● Don't show personal notification and sensitive notification on your smart phone. Turn off from your settings.
● Use strong password and don't use same password for multiple accounts in your mobile phone also prevent using pervious password you used.
● To protect your password you can use built-in password manager.
● If you are using Microsoft product such as Outlook Office365 MS Office etc., Microsoft 365 business can help you to protect.
● You can use two-factor authentication (Microsoft Authenticator) to protect your app being access from outside people.
● Lastly, don't click the untrusted web link that will be directed you a unsafe websites where hackers can easily hack you.

@Vtori77 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Security, Compliance and Identity discussion space - please post security questions here in the future.