Project for the Web and Power Automate

Copper Contributor

Hi, is there a way or a update arriving, on a way a task/ bucket can be created within Project for the Web, using a Power Automate Flow. I am currently trying to find a work around for a task to be automatically created within Project for Web using Power Automate once a SharePoint List has been created/updated. The Trigger and Actions currently available do not connect to Project for the Web as easily as just Project Online or Planner. TIA. 

3 Replies

Hello @Sunny_Makh ,

Yes you can do this with Power Automate, please see the docs here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/project-operations/project-management/scheduling-apis-... 

Paul

Hello @Paul Mather 
Thank You for this, I have tried to create this flow, following the docs you sent, but for some reason getting this error, and unsure why I have double checked the flow and process several times. Have you came across this before?

Sunny_Makh_0-1673954466323.png

Sorry @Paul Mather, not sure if this would have made a difference to the original reply you gave, but the Project for Web plan which I am trying to create the automation tasks for, is already created and trying to link it to this new flow. TIA