Gantt Chart of tasks for Specific Resources

Copper Contributor

I am doing some scheduling for my organization. Wioth that I would like to know what resources have been assigned to specific tasks. 

For example: 

I currently add scheduled projects with assigned resources to a master schedule of all projects on the go. The resources are set up as general resources; welders, pipefitters, etc.

What I would like to be able to do is call up a Gantt chart of all the tasks assigned from the master schedule for a specific resource, and print it off for my shop supervisors.  For example, Look at the all tasks assigned to the welders over the next weeks or months. I kind of see what i want through Team Planner, but am unable to print it. Can any one provide  suggestions on how to get the info I need?

Thanks all.

1 Reply
CSchreiber --

Apply the Gantt Chart view and then apply the Using Resource... filter in the View ribbon. In the Using Resource dialog, select the name of the resource and then click the OK button. You can do this process for each resource whose schedule you want to print. Then print the filtered view of the Gantt Chart. Hope this helps.