SOLVED

PowerApps SP OTB Webpart - Not using full content area

Iron Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am working on Canvas App development and would like to share this App to users through the SharePoint site page using the PowerApps OTB webpart. What I see is the Canvas App is not occupying the complete SharePoint page content area. When I open the canvas App independently it is occupying full screen - only when i add and browse through SP page webpart - i see this observation of App not using full content area. Can you please help me here in how to proceed.

If I use iframe/Embed - i have to fix the height and width and it leads to scrollbars vertical & horizontal.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhanu

2 Replies
best response confirmed by bhanu chintha (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@bhanu chintha you can drag out the app web part from the bottom right of the app to take up almost all of the available space.

powerAppsWebpartSizing.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks @RobElliott for the quick help. This helped a lot.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bhanu chintha (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@bhanu chintha you can drag out the app web part from the bottom right of the app to take up almost all of the available space.

powerAppsWebpartSizing.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post