Failed to load connections & Failed to fetch issue for out of the box PA flow

Copper Contributor

Hello Community. I’ve seen my issue being addressed several times in the past, but not recently (2021).

I use the default document library in a SharePoint Online site created. I customized the library by adding additional columns – to add information like team, department, owner, content description – all from the standard interface, no additional fancy things or third party solutions. From the library I select to build a Power Automate flow – opening in the new tab Power Automate…

All starts well:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I use the default settings in this flow – no changes to no frame. The flow then runs one or two times just fine – then issues start showing following error message in SharePoint Online:

4.jpg

When I check the flow in Power Automate – all seems fine:

5.jpg

Trying it again a few minutes later – the flow again works fine, once.

Then – again minutes later – issues again showing in SharePoint:

7.jpg

When I then go to Power Automate to check the flow again – it shows “Invalid connections” on all frames.

6.jpg

I’m pretty lost as to what can cause these issues. I’ve tried different browsers: Edge (default), IE, Chrome – same results. I deleted the flow again, then cleared the browser cache, several times. After that – I rebuild the flow and ran it without problems, one or two times. Then the same issue again.

I really enjoy the idea of connecting everything and automating where possible – I would like to avoid building workarounds around automation ;). Does anybody have an idea how to tackle this issue or can provide a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance…

0 Replies