SOLVED

RESTORE PLANNER

Copper Contributor

Hello, I accidentally deleted a plan on planner. How to restore it? Thank you for your help.

5 Replies

Hi @Alexandre_Calonne_2830,

Microsoft has not yet added the ability to recover deleted plans in Planner. It is possible to recover deleted groups, but this is only helpful if the plan was deleted as part of the group.
Microsoft Planner: Now you can recover deleted Plans and Groups - Microsoft Community Hub

If you accidentally deleted a plan, the only way to recover it is to recreate it from scratch. You can do this by creating a new plan and adding back the tasks, due dates, and other information that was in the original plan.

The following post explains how to Restore/recover deleted plans, buckets, tasks in Microsoft Planner using 3rd party app: https://blog.apps4.pro/restore-or-recover-delet...

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

Hey, yeah Leon is right here. Planner does not have the ability. However, i've been working on a online course that looks at finding solutions to issues like this, along with other things like need for unique project codes etc. Managed to work out a way with help from Power Automate to back up Planners nightly, and if ever needed reinstate planner items/plans at a click of a button. Happy to share if enough interest?

@MatthewJamesDavis 

Bonjour, je vous confirme que je suis intéressé. 

Comment accéder à votre cours ?

Bien cordialement.

best response confirmed by Alexandre_Calonne_2830 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Bonjour, c'est presque prêt, je viens juste d'y mettre la touche finale. Je partagerai le lien ici dans les prochains jours.

Hello, it's almost ready, just putting the finishing touches to it. I'll share the link here in the next couple of days.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Alexandre_Calonne_2830 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Bonjour, c'est presque prêt, je viens juste d'y mettre la touche finale. Je partagerai le lien ici dans les prochains jours.

Hello, it's almost ready, just putting the finishing touches to it. I'll share the link here in the next couple of days.

View solution in original post