Planner keeps loggin out?

Brass Contributor

Hi there,

Planner is asking me to login every 5 minutes or so. I'm using it on Firefox (latest update) with my Enterprise subscription. After the message pops-up I cannot add attachments from Sharepoint (need to login again). My Office session is logged on all the time.

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

23 Replies

Happens on Chrome too, v71 for sure

Guys,

I doubt anyone is monitoring this thread. Please make sure you create support tickets with Microsoft, maybe that way they will pay attention.

This is affecting all browsers, and likely is related to a token set to expiry way too often. This is a new bug, as it used to work fine.

BTW, found this about timeouts, but apparently Planner is not part of Office 365 :)

Here is the issue in UserVoice, please vote for it!!!

Have had the same problem for a while on Brave browser (oddly not at home - only on my work network). Appear to have just fixed it by deleting cache and cookies from "tasks.office.com" in settings, will see how long I stay logged in...

Same happening here, we have dozens of users complaining that Planner is unusable because of these "Your session has expired" popups. The product doesn't seem to be mature yet for a professional use, has anyone switch to an alternative app?