Get the Planner mobile app on iPhone, iPad, and Android!

Microsoft

Capture tasks, update progress, continue conversations and more with the Planner mobile app on iPhone, iPad, and Android. 

Download the app now:

Planner for iOS

Planner for Android

PlannerMobile.png

You can also download the app directly from PlannerYou can also download the app directly from Planner

Frequently asked questions

1. What is Planner?
  2. Planner provides a simple, visual way to organize teamwork. The Planner mobile app for iOS and Android enables your team to organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on and get updates on progress.

1. How can I access Planner?
  2. If you’re new to Planner, you can install the Planner mobile apps to start creating and building your plans. If you don’t have an eligible license of Office 365, please visit our product page to learn more about which subscriptions include Planner. If you have an eligible license and would like to learn more about Planner, please visit our support page.

1. Which features are coming next?
  2. We continually update our apps and plan to add more types of push notifications soon. We look forward to hearing your feedback about how we can improve the Microsoft Planner mobile experience.

1. Where can I learn more about the functionality of the Planner mobile app?
  2. Please visit iOS supportand Android support to learn more about features and functionality of the mobile app.
2 Replies
Please kill off the applications dependency on Sharepoint and Groups. This is absolutely keeping my teams from using this application. All love the potential, but are sticking with Trello and Asana in that they are more fluid and you can collaborate without all of the clunkiness of the legacy backend that these tools are built on.
It needs to work with all versions of Office without all the sharing need . Some like a shred calendar is cool but need not be dependent on it being for just business.