Save selected calendar

Iron Contributor

When a user select several Calendars of resource this selection is not persistent.

Everytime she opens Outlook again she has to select those resources again.

Version of Outlook is Outlook 365 Windows 10 client Current Channel Version 2008 (Build 13127.20408)

How can we get those calendar keep selected

6 Replies

@RonaldvdMeer 

I rolled my users back to a previous version.

1. Disable Updates from Outlook 
  2. Open an elevated command prompt.
  3. Change to  cd %programfiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\ 
  4. Run OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.13029.20344
  5. After successfully rolling back the application version, launch Outlook again and make sure that disable updates is still enforced. 

You could also do this - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2770432/how-to-revert-to-an-earlier-version-of-office-2013-...

Both solutions worked for me.

@RonaldvdMeer 

I've noticed the same thing with at least 3 computers. One of the computers on Office version 16.0.12527.21104 is not having this issue. 

Problem is fixed in the latest version of Office 365 Current Channel that was released yesterday

Version 2008 (Build 13127.20508)

@RonaldvdMeer 

Update helped, thx.

This is still an issue though if one is using the "open in new window" option for the calendar. This calendar always only shows the primary calendar and ignores the selection in the main window.

Just confirming the above issue in new outlook. The new Main window does not remember the calendar selection. You have to manually select all calendars every time.