I created email account with domain on new installed Outlook 2016 few month ago, POP3 type.
However, the search function not working at all. I have tried solution like re-built index, and update Outlook version everyday but none of this solved the issue. This issue not found on Outlook 2013 as I used for so many years.
Please advise any solution really can solve this issue, and hope to solve it as soon as possible.
For some users after updating to 16.0.9001.2171 and later versions Outlook search returns no search results for POP and IMAP accounts.
Until a fix or resolution is determined you can work around the issue by disabling Windows Desktop Search which will cause Outlook to use it's built in search. The built-in search will display the message below to indicate it is not using the Windows Search service.