Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock)

Copper Contributor

Hi,

When logging in to my e-mail/Outlook I receive the message: Your account has been locked. We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account

To unlock your account, you’ll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we’ll get you to the right place. When I follow the link and fill out the form I received the reply that I violated the Code of Conduct and won't be able to access the services anymore. It does not tell me how I violated the Code of Conduct, nor does it tell me how to reinstate my account. It also does not tell me how to retrieve my data. The form states: "Your account has been suspended for suspicious activity, sending unsolicited emails, or for violating of Microsoft’s Terms of Use agreement, such as hosting photos, video or other content in violation of the Code of Conduct."
I'm pretty sure though I did not send SPAM or hosted/posted/shared inappropriate content. As for suspicious activity, I'm not sure what is included here, but I'm a basic user of the services.

What I would like to know is:

• How did I violate the CoC?  As far as I can tell I did not violate any of the 10 commandments listed in the CoC?
  • This account has existed for more than 25 years and never before has it been reviewed for any violation (that I know of).
  • I have filled out your forms via: aka.ms/compliancelock, however, nothing happens and my hotmail-account is still locked. I have called and chatted with support, local and world-wide, for different services, but all are receiving the same answer: ***removed for privacy***, which I find unacceptable.

It's been 5 days now... Please help!

Regards,

Thomas

8 Replies

@Thomas_Kongstad  Hi

Perhaps filling out this form will be helpful, but it can be difficult to explain this issue.

Delist IP - Delist IP (office.com)

@A1 

Thanks. But when I follow the link and process, Step 2 requires you have access to the mail-account that has been blocked by Microsoft...

@Thomas_Kongstad 

I think that you need to have a lot of IT experience to properly complete such an application.

search in your language, the address to get the rapot seems to be different from the address to unlock - but I'm not sure

Good luck

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/8ad563e3-288e-2a61-8122-3ba03d6b8d75

Hello,

Did you ever get a reply of it fixed.

Thank you.
hi, how to get back my SKYPE ID as it is locked

Hi, @jennyzou 

Your question is legitimate because the user is looking for help, and then they should confirm that it works - or it didn't solve the problem.

MTC is a Public Forum - no one here has access to other accounts, you can only suggest opportunities, and nothing more can be done.

Best regards.

Alguien me puede ayudar para desbloquear mi cuenta personal que ya tengo una semana intentando ingresar en mi cuenta y me sale error por más que siga todos los paso y ni se que imcumpli en mi cuenta de Microsoft