JE NARRIVE PAS A ENVOYER NI A RECEVOIR DES MAILS

Copper Contributor

Bonjour, depuis hier lundi 27 mars 2023 , je n'arrive pas à envoyer et a recevoir des mails.

Sans le savoir ,je me suis mis à supprimer des mails, sur mon outlook et hotmail.com puisque les deux mails sont synchronisés sur outlook. J'ai acheter mon ordinateur avec un office version intégrale.

J'ai perdu tous mes mails et la solution n'est toujours pas résolu. Hier j'ai pu avoir un support Microsoft qui m'a informé que c'était un problème sur les serveur de Microsoft. Enregistré sous le ticket 1051614376.

Aujourd'hui, je viens d'avoir à nouveau un service support qui a enregistré ma demande sur le ticket 1051653257.

Jusqu'à ce jour, je ne peux pas envoyé ni recevoir de mail.

Je ne sais pas c'est à cause de la capacité de stockage? Est-ce qu'avec une suite office version intégrale on rencontre de tel problème ?

Pouvez-vous résoudre ma difficulté et restaurer tous mes mails supprimés.

Il sont trop important pour les perdre.

Dans l'attente, je vous prie de recevoir mes sincères salutations.

Jean Richard NIAGO

Hello, since yesterday Monday 27 March 2023, I can not send and receive emails.

Without knowing it, I started deleting mails on my outlook and hotmail.com since both mails are synchronized on outlook. I bought my computer with a full version of office.

I lost all my emails and the solution is still not solved. Yesterday I was able to get a Microsoft support who informed me that it was a problem on the Microsoft server. Registered under ticket 1051614376.

Today I just had support again who logged my request on ticket 1051653257.

To this day, I can't send or receive any mail.

I don't know, is it because of the storage capacity? Is it possible to have such a problem with a full version of the office suite?

Can you solve my problem and restore all my deleted mails.

They are too important to lose.

In the meantime, please receive my sincere greetings.

Jean Richard NIAGO

** PII removed by moderator **

1 Reply

Hello Jean,

I would like to start with an apology as I feel you may have been sent to this website in error. Tech Community is not a support site and doesn't have the resources to respond to support questions.

Regarding the email situation you are experiencing, I am not aware of any server issues. There were some changes to storage allocations and email recently that you can read about here: Modifications apportées aux fonctionnalités de messagerie microsoft 365 et au stockage - Support Mic...

If you feel it may be something other than that impacting you, then I suggest creating a question at this link to get some support: Résultats dans Outlook - Communauté Microsoft

Also, final note for your safety, I edited your message to remove the phone number you provided. Posting that in a public forum puts you at risk and is never a good idea. If Microsoft ever needs it, we will ask in a secure manner.