I lost all my documents and images stored on my one drive account

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I lost all my documents and images stored on my one drive account at email address removed for privacy reasons

It is a school alumni account. 

I would hereby appreciate your help in retrieving this as quickly as possible, as many of these documents have professional use and personal value. You can contact me by email.

Kind regards,

Hong Ducruet

5 Replies
Hello Hong,
Have you tried to look in the recycle bin?
Also in the 2nd stage recycle bin?

@Ahmed_Masoud97 

Hello,

Yes, I already looked in the recycle bin, nothing was there.

All the files had been deleted automatically, I suppose for the reason that passing the limite Drive stockage.  

is there any way to retrieve all the files and I can pay to buy more space on the Drive. 

thank you in advanc for your help!

Hong DUCRUET 

Hello ,

I checked with the school Support :

From date 01/08/24, a single storage space of 100 TB will be allocated to all Microsoft 365 applications (OneDrive, messaging, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) for all users with a « viacesi.fr » email address.
Any user who has exceeded the quotas may have their data deleted without the possibility of restitution.
That’s why my files had been deleted automatically.

Do you think that Microsoft can help on this matter to restiute my files ? Many thanks
Hello ,

From date 01/08/24, a single storage space of 100 TB will be allocated to all Microsoft 365 applications (OneDrive, messaging, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) for all users with a « viacesi.fr » email address.
Any user who has exceeded the quotas may have their data deleted without the possibility of restitution.

Do you think that Microsoft can help on this matter to restiute my files ? Many thanks
Hello ,