Does Microsoft work with the company Sparrow Info Vision

Copper Contributor

I rcvd an email from “Microsoft” about my one drive storage being full.  I called a Microsoft number & ended up with the company “Sparrow Info Vision”.  Is this a legitimate company working with Microsoft? 

6 Replies
I really was trying to find out who this company is as they represented themselves as a Microsoft “partner”.

@Butterfly817  

I understand, but on the MTC forum. Competent information in this regard cannot be confirmed!Indirect Cloud Solution Provider (microsoft.com)

Contact Microsoft directly:

Microsoft 365 Customer Service and Support - Microsoft Support

@Butterfly817 

1. Use the support link under Help in OneDrive apps and web interface.

2. Check who you bought your Microsoft license from. Many people who report here have been scammed by fake resellers who either take/delete their data or use it to construct extortion attacks or identity theft.

Ensure you have backups outside of OneDrive.

Don't use them! I got online with Microsoft support and they are not affiliated. I'm not sure what happened but I called the MS # posted online at 800-865-9408 but somehow my call got routed to 1-888-409-0240 which led to Sparrow Info Vision who claimed they were front line support for Microsoft. I'm now disputing the Credit card charges. They wanted me to use a Debit card but I insisted on Credit Card.