We're excited to let you know that you can now integrate live camera feeds directly into your slides with the cameo feature in PowerPoint for Windows.
Cameo in PowerPoint enables you to seamlessly embed live camera feeds into your slides as part of your presentation. You can use this feature to create a more immersive experience for your audience. It can also help you be more prepared for your live presentation (such as presenting in Teams).
Cameo gives you full control of live camera feeds in PowerPoint. Just like any other image, you can move, resize, crop, and apply transitions or styles to the camera feed. You can also use Designer in PowerPoint to enhance the look of your slides that use cameo.
How it works
Ready to add live camera feeds to your PowerPoint presentations?
1. Open a new or existing presentation in PowerPoint.
2. To insert a live camera feed into your current slide, selectInsert>Cameo.
3. To turn the camera on and off, simply click on the camera object (you can also use the Preview button on the Camera tab).
4. To change the source of the camera feed, click the down arrow on the Preview button (found on the Camera tab) and select the option you want.
5. After you’ve inserted cameo into your slide(s), go to Slide Show/Presenter view to preview your presentation.