Voicemail not showing up on Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone

Hoping to get some help with this. We are just starting to role out Microsoft Team as phone system.

We have Exchange Online, Microsoft Team with 365 Phone system and are using Direct routing.

On certain users if voicemail is left, they get notification on their email and on the Microsoft Team Activity notification but when you go to  voicemail tab under Call. Its blank.

I'm myself is not having this issue. Just want to see if anyone else have any idea what route cause is.

6 Replies

@jbala Did you find a resolution for this issue?

I'm having the same issue here with several users. 

Any news on this.  a number of our users are experiencing this as well.@jbala 

@jbala I know this is an old thread, but I am having the same issue. My voicemail comes through on Outlook, and on my mobile Teams app, but not my desktop Teams app. 

@hrusso All.....Any updates or luck here?  We are seeing the same issue in the Teams client "Voicemail" section, not seeing messages their and can't playback the message when seen in activity feed either.

I’m having this issue as well with some users at Indiana University but don’t have a resolution yet.
Hi, we had this issue recently during a migration. It was with poly phones, it turned out to be a firewall issue, the fortinet firewall rule allowed the built-in teams service but an additional IP address was missing.