SOLVED

Unable to hear incoming calls since my headphone is connected and not on my ear

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help me. I only put on my headphones when on a call. Once the call is done i take of the headphones and place them on my tablewhile they remain connected to the laptop. Due to that when I get an incoming call I don't hear it from the laptop speaker since the headphone is connected. Hence a lot of times the calls gets missed even though I was connected and available. 

Is there a way I could also get to hear the incoming call from the laptop speaker as well even though the headphones are connected? I know I could just plug out the headphone wire after every call but wanted to see if there was another way? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @Uz_Malik   There is a past conversation in the community that asks basically the same question - please take a look at the responses: Can I have teams ring via my loudspeakers, but use my headset for conversations? - Microsoft Tech Co...

@ThereseSolimeno Thank you!! I found the "Secondary Ringer" option within the settings! Much appreciated!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @Uz_Malik   There is a past conversation in the community that asks basically the same question - please take a look at the responses: Can I have teams ring via my loudspeakers, but use my headset for conversations? - Microsoft Tech Co...

View solution in original post