SOLVED

Teams VDI - People in Meeting

Copper Contributor

Hi, we have had some strange experiences with Teams VDI version. As far as we know, there is only a maximum of 4 participants that can be seen at the same time. So far so good, but we also have users that can see a full 7 users at the same time. Where does the difference come from? And what can be done so that all users can see 7 participants at the same time?

Many thanks for you help!

4 Replies

@Bademeister  I will wait for another member of the community to address this question but I wanted to make sure you have access to this document: Microsoft Teams on Azure Virtual Desktop - Azure | Microsoft Docs

@ThereseSolimeno Thanks for your input here. The Virtual Desktop is actually not an option for us. At least there must be some something why users see 4 and then next day 9 people. I mean where is it coming from? Where could I take a look to analyze the situation?

Teams Version is: 1.4.00.16575

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Bademeister 

@ThereseSolimeno sorry, really swamped at work right now. Large meeting support "large gallery" is already launched. I.e. up to 7x7 for VDI.

Microsoft Teams: Large Gallery for VDI

Depending on setup you might need to update Install or update the Teams desktop app on VDI

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Bademeister 

@ThereseSolimeno sorry, really swamped at work right now. Large meeting support "large gallery" is already launched. I.e. up to 7x7 for VDI.

Microsoft Teams: Large Gallery for VDI

Depending on setup you might need to update Install or update the Teams desktop app on VDI

View solution in original post