SOLVED

Teams UserVoice down?

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Brass Contributor

Hello, when I try to access Teams UserVoice, I get the following message:

JoshLalonde_0-1628606381356.png

Is the site down for maintenance or something? It was working yesterday and I didn't see a message saying it would be down today.

7 Replies
I had October '21 as the date, maybe this date was changed or it is just down...
It's says the site is deactivated. I was looking into integrating UserVoice into a Teams channel.
So did they just deactivate it from one day to the next with no warning?
Hello, I've reached out to the Teams team and they had to take it down as part of the transition away to the other platform for user feedback and requests. It will be brought up again soon though!
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChristianJBergstrom @JoshLalonde @Joseph Henry and all:

Actually, Uservoice is still in effect until later this year for Teams - the past few days we've experienced an administrative glitch and we are working hard to get it reinstated.  When we are ready for a change, everyone will get plenty of notice.  In the meantime, we ask for your patience while we work out this temporary issue.  Thank you.

Uservoice is now back online - thanks for your patience.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChristianJBergstrom @JoshLalonde @Joseph Henry and all:

Actually, Uservoice is still in effect until later this year for Teams - the past few days we've experienced an administrative glitch and we are working hard to get it reinstated.  When we are ready for a change, everyone will get plenty of notice.  In the meantime, we ask for your patience while we work out this temporary issue.  Thank you.

View solution in original post