Teams Link Issue - Help please! :)

Copper Contributor

Today I sent an Outlook calendar invite to multiple people, and generated a Teams video call link by clicking 'Teams Meeting' at the top. When it came to the meeting, it didn't work as no one including me could get into the call. I then went back into the meeting invite to try and generate a new link that would work for everyone, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing so. Even if I delete all the Teams details from the invite, there's no option click 'Teams Meeting' again therefore creating a new link. Is the only way of generating a new link to resend an entirely new invite to everyone? I'm worried this will happen again and disrupt a group meeting... so if anyone has any advice, please do let me know. Thanks.

I want to know how I generate a NEW Teams link within an existing calendar invite. I've tried since and can't see any way of doing this. Thanks

3 Replies
Hi!

Never heard a teams link didn’t work..did you just click the meeting link that was generated and it didn’t work?

First time for me too! No one could get onto the call and it made some people's teams apps crash. Hopefully it won't happen again but I want to know how to generate a new link if it does. Thanks! @adam deltinger 

You can’t afaik! Cancel the meeting and create a new one

Adam