Teams Assignment Not Showing in Posts

Copper Contributor

I'm having an issue with one specific user that I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction on.

When one specific owner of a team adds an assignment to a specific team they are able to do so and the assignment is added, but it doesn't appear in the posts section of the team. This user is an owner of the team. When other team owners add assignments to the same specific team they do appear in the posts section. When this same user adds an assignment to a different team, it does appear in the posts section.

I have removed the user from the team, left it 24 hours, added her back, left it another 24 hours and still the same issue occurs. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

4 Replies
The user might have not mentioned something in the assignments section.

Cheers for the suggestion. But she had done.

I have gotten to the bottom of this though, she was only assigning them to specific students, rather than all students in the team, this causes it not to show in posts as the posts section only shows things that are relevant to the whole team rather than individuals.

Thanks

Assignments do not post in the channel on Teams.  Students can access them through Assignments, but it does not post the notification to the Channel.  It works in every class that I have set up, but one.  How do I get the Assignment to post into the Channel?

Thank you.