Staff and Students attendance report

Copper Contributor
Hello

I cant Believe that we are using such a developed program for education and there is no option for printing attendance of the staff and students usage in teams in daily or weekly or monthly or even between two dates chosen. We manually have to calculate staff attendance and student attendance everyday. this is not practical at all. Please don’t say insights because it’s not practical I want all classes today for example not each class attendance. I need options and I need the reports on excel not just watching it in teams. I cant track our staff work time on teams and insights is useless. Please help!
3 Replies
Thank you for your reply but no i don’t want to print each meeting attendance report this is time consuming and impossible in daily basis i need overall report for all users usage in dates and time i specify
As for now its the attendance report and the additional report reader role if you’re not an admin https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-activity-reports#who-can-access-the-teams-acti...