Live Captions in 'Call' and 'when presenting'

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Is there a way for captions to be displayed when calling one person direct?

Also when in a meeting and it's my turn to present, the captions disappear as I'm presenting. Is there a way for the captions to still show so I can understand questions when they come through from attendees?

It's life-changing having captions, although I feel they're still quite restricted.

Thanks

4 Replies

Hello @MBeee   So you've turned on the live captions option and it's not working?  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-live-captions-in-a-teams-meeting-4be2d304-f675-4b57-8...

@ThereseSolimeno 

Hi Thanks for that, however it doesn't solve the problem about captions not showing when I'm presenting as people speak, there's no captions there, they're only visible when I'm not presenting and watching others, which kind of defeats the points of displaying captions form all participants when they're asking questions when I'm presenting.

Yes,its really required that the CC is available while sharing screen so that we can keep track of people asking queries and keep the conversation going.Kindly let us know if there is any such option in MS teams
Please provide this feature. I am not able to see captions while presenting during the teams meeting hence cannot understand when people asks questions during team meeting presentations.