Is there a way that teams remember my preferences about these ?

Copper Contributor

I frequently need to switch between Teams accounts (work, school #1, school #2, private ...)

I do not want everything to be linked etc.

Everytime I switch account, Teams asks me these things and I need to unselect "Allow my organisation to manage my device" and click "No, sign in to this app only".Capture.PNG

Second annoyance, Teams show me this every time.
I don't want to set up anything with Office so each time I have to press "Esc".
Capture2.PNG

Is there a way the teams stop asking me these question EVERY time I switch account because this feels harassing.

Thank you for help

3 Replies

@t31416 

Many people with multiple accounts use the client for the most commonly used and then different profiles in their browser for the others. Being able to keep multiple accounts signed-in through the client is coming during next year.

There isn't any way to supress the first message in the client, you could just accept the second one and it wouldn't be asked everytime, it just means that Teams will replace Skype to provide the presence status of people in Office apps.

Hello Steven, I’ve previously read about a reg key that supposedly disables the first prompt. But have not used it myself.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WorkplaceJoin: "BlockAADWorkplaceJoin"=dword:00000001
I tried this, and it appears to work great!