SOLVED

Dynamic members in Team

Copper Contributor

Hello Community,

i searched for the problem, but i didn`t found something, because i ask you for this.

I have a existing Team in Teams and i want to add dynamic members based on the activated teams-license. I added a dynamic membership based on a rule and is works in Azure (the members are added to the group): 

user.assignedPlans -any (assignedPlan.servicePlanId -eq "57ff2da0-773e-42df-b2af-ffb7a2317929" -and assignedPlan.capabilityStatus -eq "Enabled")

In the teams-admin-center i see the members too, but when i take a look in the team self, i don`t see the members. And the members don`t have the team in their teams-list. I waited for 24 hours, now.

Is here anybody that know something about this?

Thank you

2 Replies
If they show up in the group and admin center then it’s a matter of provision delay. I would get the process of a ticket in progress in case something needs kicked off in the back ground.
best response confirmed by TvS211 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello,

i waited for the last days and now it works. Every user with a E1-Teams-License is now added to the Team. But it needs a lot of time for 349 users. I thought that would be faster.

Thx.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TvS211 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello,

i waited for the last days and now it works. Every user with a E1-Teams-License is now added to the Team. But it needs a lot of time for 349 users. I thought that would be faster.

Thx.

View solution in original post