Compose Message toolbar reverted to an old version?!

Steel Contributor

Hi

A colleague and I are both running the same version of teams (see below).  

I see this version

TanyaDenton_0-1710870851181.png

they see this version

TanyaDenton_1-1710870959400.png

I have gone through all the settings but cannot workout why they see the above version.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Version

You have Microsoft Teams version 24046.2809.2757.3796.
You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 19/03/2024.
The client version is 49/24021528611.
Early Access
6 Replies
I’m seeing the reduce toolbar as well, which means I can’t use GIFs or stickers anymore, following…
Thats exactly what my colleague is experiencing. When did yours revert to the old version?
Sometime towards the end of last week
See MC686919

[...]We've simplified the compose experience, enhancing usability for various rich authoring scenarios, establishing scalable patterns for all compose actions, and optimizing it for your everyday needs. Get ready to enjoy a more seamless and efficient collaboration experience! This is for the new Teams experience only.[...]
[...]
We will begin rolling out mid-March 2024 (previously mid-February) and expect to complete by late March 2024 (previously early March).
[...]

@si-muuh That message says:

All Teams users will still be able to do everything they have previously done in Teams, but now, accessing these features will be easier and clearer.

That implies no feature loss, so seems like this is a bug?

The emojis and other things are there, behind the smiley face. Another roadmap feature puts them all in the same picker now.