Problem enrolling android device

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure this the right place to ask this questions, but I am happy to be directed elsewhere.

I am trying to enrol an android tablet into InTune MDM. I scan the QR code, log in with my email address. All this works fine, until it gets to 'Setting up device', there I get a screen saying 'Please click here to continue', and that is where I get stuck. Clicking the link does not seem to do anything, and I cannot get past this page.

I cannot find any logs on the server side that would give me an indication what is going wrong. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: 09/03/2021

A little more information that might help somebody help me:

1. I have tried to register the device as a Corporate-owned Dedicated Device, and that works without a problem, but Corporate-owned Fully Managed doesn't.
  2. When click the hamburger menu on the 'Please click here to continue' page it takes me to https://www.android.com/enterprise/, and I can browse the internet almost normally, however the enrolment is not happening.

4 Replies

@ymcan did you find a solution? I'm having the same issue

Unfortunately not. I gave up in the end and replaced the android tablet with a different one that worked great.
oke, That was my next try :) I'm using an older phone. I have tried both techniques us mentioned. Without succes for now.

After i connected the phone to a powersupply it started the registration