Intune White Glove and Office 365 Deployment

Copper Contributor

@Michael Niehaus Is it possible for Office 365 to be deployed during the technician portion of White Glove as the App Type "Office 365 ProPlus Suite (Windows 10)" as opposed to a Win32 or LOB app? I have it set to be targeted to the device and required for all Autopilot devices. When I run through autopilot, it quickly skips past the app portion and then lets me reseal without installing anything. After the user logs in, the app does eventually install but our hope is to have install prior to user set up.

(As an aside, white glove did not work at all until I created slip-streamed 1903 media with all of the latest updates from the Microsoft catalog)

23 Replies

@Roger Platt hello, have you find a solution ? I have the same problem

@davzell34470 

Hello, we have the same problem here.

AutoPilot runs without problems with all assigned required Apps, white glove runs, but the green screen appears too quickly, none of the assigned Apps are installed.

All Apps are assigned to device-group with dynamically autopilot devices.

Windows 10 Enterprise 1909

@René BuchnerHi, what is the configuration of the default ESP page?

White glove works only with the default ESP

Il you want to install all mandatory application during Autopilot White Glove, you need to enable the default ESP and select specific mandatory applications or all (see print screen)

I had the exact same problem. After enabling the default ESP the problem was solved.