Deleted questions in forms

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I have created a dissertation survey in forms and accidentally managed to delete all questions and now all of my responses have disappeared too. There were 20 questions and I need to submit this very shortly however I cannot see anything!!! 

Please can you help me restore these! 

Kind regards, 

Paige 

3 Replies

@peggough sorry to hear you've deleted all your questions and, as a result, the responses. If the questions are not in the recycle bin then the only thing you can do is to raise a ticket with Microsoft to see if they can recover them.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Hello Rob,

Many thanks for your response. I have contacted Microsoft support and they have advised me to post a discussion on the community page as they do not have any direct support for Forms via there general contact centre. I am hoping someone who works for Microsoft with experience in forms will assist me in my recovery request once they have seen this support post.

Fingers crossed as otherwise I will have to start again...

Kind regards

Paige
Hi There,
I am facing the same issue. I want to retrieve some accidently deleted questions. Were you able to retrieve your questions.