Power Automate to Add Row to Excel from MS Bookings

Brass Contributor

Hi All, 

I'm a basic Power Automate user so looking for some help. I can see Bookings now works with Power Automate.

Is there a way to create a power Automate to Update a staff training tracker (Excel Spreadsheet)  once a course has been completed - or even when a booking is made. 

I have similar Power Automates running with MS Forms, so when a form response is entered, it updates a line on a spreadsheet. I'm using this for course feedback, NPS stats etc. 

I'd like to use this same approach to limit the admin work of keeping training trackers updated. Even if it updates the spreadsheet on booking, it will be less time to just delete the attendee that maybe couldn't make the booking - rather than updating it each day with attendance for multiple bookings. 

The TSV file you can get out seems annoying, isn't intuitive and I have to convert in order to see it in Excel. Seems odd that there isn't just an easy Excel export - Longer than 120 days!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,

Jess 

2 Replies
Yes this is possible. You can try this with Bookings connector Trigger "When an appointment is created" and Excel Connector Action "Add a row".

@JessicaBenjamin Did you manage to create the flow and are you also missing info from the custom fields?