Add Booking Appointents to Calender as Free

Copper Contributor

Hello, I have a MS Bookings related question, I am not sure this is the right place, since I cannot add a bookings related tag.

However, the question relates to Shared Booking Pages. Is there any chance to gt appointment into one user mailbox calendar, he is part of the booking service staff.

But while there is another staff member whith regular settings, this user mailbox is aimed to only provide a gathered overview to several users (which are part of other shared booking pages) with all appointment.

So relevant for the booking it that only one out of two staff members calendar should be considered, while both calendars are invited for a booking. That's why this specific mailbox (yet it is an user mailbox, might also be a shared mailbox if possible) should have all meetings shown as free, because otherwise it would interfere with availability of the "real" user to be booked.

any idea how I can accomplish this?

kind regards,

Dieter

1 Reply

@dtontsch I would like to know this too. My organization doesnt allow sharing links externally  with a shared mailbox