OneNote: Exporting to PDF

Copper Contributor

Let me just say, I love staying organized with OneNote however I have just noticed two issues with functionality.  I have just created a beautiful document with images and links which needs to be shared with the entire organization.  First issue, when exporting/publishing as PDF the image quality is greatly reduced and pixelated.  I can get around that by printing as PDF but then my hyperlinks no longer work which is an issue.   Second, I am realizing I cannot insert a video that is saved in an MS Teams file directory, nor can I insert a video from my PC.  Both would be wonderful.  Microsoft, please fix these issues in a patch.  For now, the only way I have found to preserve both image quality and links is to export to MS Word, reorganize the text and images because it unfortunately doesn't export perfectly, and then save as PDF from there which is a lot of work.  If anyone knows of a better solution that can be done directly from OneNote please let me know.

1 Reply

@Patrice614 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft 365 space - please post Microsoft 365 questions here in the future.