On Monday, February 8th, at 12 noon EST, Microsoft’s Senior Program Manager Andres Santamaria covered the Epic FHIR API Integration with Microsoft Teams. Additionally, Microsoft’s Michael Gannotti, Samantha Brown, Mark Litwin, Pete Anello, and Patrick Miller joined to bring you the latest in Microsoft News, Events, and more.
Mid-Day Café is a new, weekly, fast paced, live web series by the HLS Group. Join us each Monday at 12 noon eastern. Check out the third episode, recorded below:
News in 2:
- Microsoft Teams 101 - Hospital Case Study: Want to learn practical tips on how to use Microsoft Teams effectively at your hospital? Join Mary Buonanno, Healthcare Chief Technology Officer at The Ergonomic Group, and Margaret Campbell, Director at HealthNET Consulting, as they share their real-world experience with Microsoft Teams during COVID-19 in a multi-facility acute care hospital environment. Join us on Wednesday, February 10th from 2-3 PM EST. Click here to register!
- Upcoming Mid-Day Cafe Webcast Schedule:
- February 15th - No webcast, Presidents' Day Holiday
- February 22nd - Bill Baer, Microsoft Search
- March 1st - Dan Holme, Community/Yammer
- March 8th - Mark Kashman, Microsoft Lists
- March 15th - Karuana Gatimu, Teams Adoption and Governance
Have questions/comments/suggestions/requests for the Mid-Day Café team? Post them to our Mailbag! Click here to access the Mid-Day Café Mailbag form.
Thanks for visiting!
Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist