SOLVED

Error 5.7.705: acceso denegado, el inquilino ha superado el umbral

Copper Contributor

Saludos.

Tengo un cliente que ha superado el umbral de correos salientes:sad:, debido a que parece que le robaron las credenciales, creando muchos usuarios y a parir de ahí enviaron más de 15K correos. Por lo tanto, Microsoft ha bloqueado él envió de correos.

Ya he estado aplicando los pasos para comprender el motivo Corregir problemas de entrega de correo electrónico para los códigos de error de 5.7.700 a 5.7.750 e...

¿Alguien tiene experiencia en este tipo de caso? 

Me pueden ayudar explicando como lo han solucionado. El cliente está en España.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by EmmRoHe (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@EmmRoHe I understand that the tenant was blocked from sending emails due to compromised account and you need to have it resolved.

If you are receiving an NDR of 5.7.705: Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold, you need to log a support request from the Office 365 Admin Center as Microsoft can only be the one to release the tenant.

But before you log a support request, please make sure of the following:

• Reset the password of the compromised account
  • Enable multifactor authentication on one of the global administrators and make sure that it is properly set up as this would be a requirement by the support representative to have the tenant released
  • Delete unfamiliar inbound connectors (From the Exchange Admin Center -> Mail Flow -> Connectors)
    RecepGencaslan_0-1674768398661.png
  • Delete unfamiliar transport rules (From the Exchange Admin Center -> Mail Flow -> Connectors)
    RecepGencaslan_1-1674768453875.png
  • Delete unfamiliar inbox rules on the compromised account (Login using the compromised account -> Open Outlook Web App -> Settings -> View all Outlook Settings -> Mail -> Rules)
    RecepGencaslan_2-1674768885506.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

Thanks @Deleted it's great have you answer. The same time I talking with support of Microsoft. And part of you answer doing for this solution.

Adicional, dentro de Azure Active Directory en la sección Administrar / Registros de aplicaciones / Todas las aplicaciones se eliminó la aplicación que aparecía en esa área.

EmmRoHe_0-1674771211707.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EmmRoHe (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@EmmRoHe I understand that the tenant was blocked from sending emails due to compromised account and you need to have it resolved.

If you are receiving an NDR of 5.7.705: Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold, you need to log a support request from the Office 365 Admin Center as Microsoft can only be the one to release the tenant.

But before you log a support request, please make sure of the following:

• Reset the password of the compromised account
  • Enable multifactor authentication on one of the global administrators and make sure that it is properly set up as this would be a requirement by the support representative to have the tenant released
  • Delete unfamiliar inbound connectors (From the Exchange Admin Center -> Mail Flow -> Connectors)
    RecepGencaslan_0-1674768398661.png
  • Delete unfamiliar transport rules (From the Exchange Admin Center -> Mail Flow -> Connectors)
    RecepGencaslan_1-1674768453875.png
  • Delete unfamiliar inbox rules on the compromised account (Login using the compromised account -> Open Outlook Web App -> Settings -> View all Outlook Settings -> Mail -> Rules)
    RecepGencaslan_2-1674768885506.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

View solution in original post