SOLVED

EOP- Quarantine- Request for Release for particular mail

Copper Contributor

Hi

When user get quarantine notification with the list of blocked emails in quarantine and then user choose particular one for "request for release", then this information is correctly passed to admins, but when admin clicked on the link (in emails)  got list of all quarantined emails of this person- not the current one which was requested. So it means that admin at the end don't know which one should be released.... Anyone has idea to handle it? 

5 Replies

Hi @RobertS00 

On the Quarantine page, you can sort the results by clicking on an available column header. See the document below for more information. 

Please let me know if further assistance is needed on my end. Thank you!

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

best response confirmed by RobertS00 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @RobertS00,

I had no opportunity to check the behavior from the release request message yet, but from the Quarantine admin queue you can click on the filter icon, ( up right ), and filter only the Release requests, ( see screenshot below ). That way, admins will only see the requested ones and, once released, the queue will be empty.

FcoManigrasso_0-1678723713545.png

yeah, right, thank you
yes, thank you it also make sense

@RobertS00 

Kindly provide a like on my responses if you found it helpful. Thank you as you do so! 

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RobertS00 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @RobertS00,

I had no opportunity to check the behavior from the release request message yet, but from the Quarantine admin queue you can click on the filter icon, ( up right ), and filter only the Release requests, ( see screenshot below ). That way, admins will only see the requested ones and, once released, the queue will be empty.

FcoManigrasso_0-1678723713545.png

View solution in original post