VBA Project-Toolbox--Addtional Controls-Missing the Microsoft MonthView Control 6 option

Brass Contributor

I am building a form and need the Microsoft MonthView Control 6 (SP4) option to insert a calendar for choosing a date.  I don't see this option in the Additional Controls box of the Toolbox.  How do I get this option...?  I have attached a screen shot of the Additional Controls box where this option is not showing. I am working with Excel 2016. I appreciate any help anyone in the community can lend.  Thank you! :)

5 Replies
Perhaps you have a 64 bit installation of Office for which this control does not work?

@Jan Karel Pieterse Thank you for your response.  That is possible since I work at a virtual station (no CPU).  How would I check to see that?  I did go into Microsoft Office Properties, however, I don't see anything indicating 64 bit.

FIle, Account, click the About Excel button.

@Jan Karel Pieterse I as able to check my system via Control Panel-->System and Security-->System.  Under the System section it reads:  System type:  32-bit Operating System.   Would this be where I need to look or is there something specific I should be looking at in Excel/Office...?

@Jan Karel Pieterse I checked this via Excel and my version is 32bit