Size dimensions of chart labels keep reverting back to original size when opening the document.

Copper Contributor

I have a line chart with series/values labels outside of one of the line markers. The series name and value are too big for the default size, so I've manually resized the H and W dimensions of the label. All looks great. I save the document. When I re-open the document, all of the labels have reverted back to their original size and require me to manually re-size them again. If I PDF the document, the report is fine, but I want to be able to open the document and work with it in PPT and have those label sizes stay put. 

Anyone know how this can be achieved? 

2 Replies
Hello Nick,

Kindly upload a screenshot of the line chart. This will make it easier to understand and proffer possible solution.

Regards

@Abiola1  Added some screenshots, the first shows the chart on the right - this is how I want my label sizing to be.  The second screenshot shows the chart on the right after I re-open the document , the label has reverted to it's original small size.  

The charts on the show chart labels where I have unselected the wrap text checkbox - but it makes the label too long and I actually want them to wrap a little bit, because I have multiple charts to fit side by side.