Nov 27 2022 05:46 PM
Nov 28 2022 05:33 AM
Hope you are doing well.
As far as i understand your point of view, HERE are 3 main options i want to share with you regarding 'How to Enable Color Printing in Excel'.
1. Make sure you are using a fully serviceable color-printer with full ink cartridge and follow these printer-specific solutions:-
- Use original printer brand cartridges
- Check the approximate ink levels, and then replace any low or empty cartridges as needed
- Use a software tool to clean the printer-head
- Replace the problematic cartridge, if identified
- Service the Printer
2. Adjust the color-printer default settings using following steps: -
Figure 1 Go to 'Device and Printers' option from Control Panel
Figure 2 Right-click on your serviceable color-printer icon and select 'Printing Preferences'
Figure 3 Click on ‘Paper/Quality’ Tab and select ‘Color’ option
3. Uncheck the 'Black and White' option on MS Excel 'Page setup, Sheet, Print' (Leaving this option checked will instruct the color-printer to print in Black & White).
Here are the steps to uncheck the B&W option and enable color-printer to print in color.
Figure 4 In MS Excel sheet, Click on the 'Page Layout' tab, then the 'Print Titles' option
Figure 5 Uncheck the 'Black and White' option on MS Excel sheet 'Page setup, Sheet, Print'
- If B&W option is checked, the color-printer will print in black & white.
- If B&W option is unchecked, the color-printer will print in color.
- By default, B&W option is unchecked, applicable to all printers regardless of printer type, color or non-color.
- In this default setting (unchecked state), color-printer will always print in color by default. However, if you want the color-printer to print in B&W, then only this B&W option needs to be checked.
Hope this solves your problem.
Mar 08 2023 12:10 PM
What do you suggest when you go into those settings and there is suddenly no color options at all? It no longer shows color or black and white, i literally can't change it.
I'm having the same issue. No matter if its an old spreadsheet that i have printed in color, or a new one, I still have no option to print in color anymore.