SOLVED

Excel Formula Help

Brass Contributor

Hi everyone, I need some formula help.  The formula I am using in the sheet attached isn't the right one.  In the sheet attached i have in row 3 automatically putting in U/A if in row 6 any ENGB or ENOP = 0.  So you can see in Column D and E i have 1 ENGB and 1 ENOP so U/A does not show up. But if i have 2 ENGB and 0 ENOP like in columns F and G i need those to show blank. but if ENOP = 2 or 1 and ENGB =0 i need it to show U/A.   I hope this makes sense.  I am probably overthinking this but cant figure it out.  any help is appreciated.  thank you.

4 Replies

@spalmer 

Hi, your explanation has confused me a little bit. Can you further elaborate which are the conditions to show U/A or to show blank?

You say: "i have in row 3 automatically putting in U/A if in row 6 any ENGB or ENOP = 0". But then: "But if i have 2 ENGB and 0 ENOP like in columns F and G i need those to show blank". And finally: "if ENOP = 2 or 1 and ENGB =0 i need it to show U/A".

Are the following conditions exactly what you want?

- If ENGB OR ENOP equals exactly 0 then shou U/A.

- If ENGB equals exactly 2 AND ENOP equals exactly 0 then show blank.

- If ENOP equals exactly 2 or 1 and ENGB equals exactly 0 then show U/A.

best response confirmed by spalmer (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@spalmer 

I Have attached the excel sheet where i have copied my answer below your original Tabel.

Regards,

Tejas shah

@Martin_Angosto 

Ya for the most part.

If ENGB = 0 Show U/A

If ENGB = 1 & ENOP = 0 show U/A

If ENGB = 2 or more show blank

If ENGB = 1 or more & ENOP = 1 or more show a blank

@Tejas_shah 

Thank you Tejas!!!!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by spalmer (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@spalmer 

I Have attached the excel sheet where i have copied my answer below your original Tabel.

Regards,

Tejas shah

View solution in original post