Cant find Project or Library in VBA

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am getting the error that states "Can't find project or library".   When I look at the available references screen, I see VBA projects that aren't checked.  When I try to check them, nothing happens.  Is there a way to delete them and include new code? 

2 Replies

@ablake06 

Can't find project or library

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/vba/language/reference/user-interface-help/can-t-find-projec...

*Knowledge of Excel version and the operating system is a must have if you want to proposing a reasonable solution (Example: office version e.g. 2016 or 2019 or 365 web or 365 pro, etc) and your operating system (e.g. Win10 (2004), Win 10 (1903), Mac, etc.).

Hope I was able to help you.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here

An additional approximate Troubleshooting steps Open the VBA editor. Open the reference list under TOOLS> References (Extras> References) Search for entries that are marked with MISSING and remove the check mark in front of them so that this library is no longer searched. The VBA routine could then be started without any problems. Nikolino I know I don't know anything (Socrates) * Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here